RE: Options on Property paths

Just to clarify.

    + more intuitive for common reachability use cases than option 3

This applies for both options 6 + 7:
Both defaulting to distinct paths and changing the semantivs of *,+ would be (as the recent discussions seem to indicate) more intuitive for simple reachability (*,+) use cases than defaulting to counting as in curent option 3 (where I understand that the resolution was to leave *,+ as in LC).

'/', as well as mixed use cases where '*' and '+ 'are combined with '/' are
an orthogonal issue, IMO. I am not entirely clear about what people fine more
intuitive on '/', opinions welcome.

Best,
Axel

--