Re: Editorial: SPARQL Update and LOAD -- inconsistent text.

On 15 Aug 2011, at 18:49, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> The update document is inconsistent about LOAD.
>
> [[ 3.1.4 LOAD
> an empty graph being retrieved will not create a new graph in the graph
> store.
> ]]

I'd be fine with dropping that (see also last mail for clarifying wording on failure behavior of update, where I also mentioned that this sentence was potentially problematic: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2011JulSep/0183.html and where I suggested a rewording)

Axel