Re: CSV/TSV results test cases and suggested adaption of JSON results test cases

Hi Greg,

My focus was not on the aspect of datatype canonicalisation, but just on using an
explicit datatype... So, I'd be totally fine in changing this to e.g.

s/"5"^^xsd:decimal/"5.5"^^xsd:decimal

would that be ok for you?
Or shall we keep and mark this test case "as is"?
Or both?

Axel