Re: JSON Results doc : First complete draft ready

Just to understand the issue about warnings/comments...

> > Are there any examples of system that do add anything to the JSON format?
>
> Yeah, 4store apparently, it adds a "warnings": block after "results":, and puts an array of strings there: https://github.com/garlik/4store/blob/master/src/frontend/results.c#L1909
>
> I'm not sure who did that, but it's quite a good idea!

Wouldn't that be non-conformant/problematic with the current spec?

As a work-around,  could we allow to "add more keys" on top-level, i.e. do we/could we
(i) state somewhere that adding keys except "results","boolean" on top level is allowed
and (ii) give "warnings:" block from 4store as an (informative) example?

Axel