Re: draft response MK-1 (Fwd: Proposal for simplifying FILTER semantics)

I didn't send that yet, since Markus sent another comment in between.
I edited the answer to a combined answer for both comments.

the main thing I changed was pointing out that his propose to change the semantics affects backwards compatibility, which our charter forbids.
This also addresses Andy's point 1/ below. As for points 2/ - 5/,  though I do appreciate
the additional thoughts, I think they don't need to be mentioned explicitly in the reply.

Please let me know whether ok with the modified reply
 http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/index.php?title=CommentResponse:MK-1

best,
Axel

5/