postponed issue? USING DEFAULT (was: Re: major open issues SPARQL Update)

p.s.: a small subissue I had discussed in the context of 1) with Paul was whether we need also
  "USING DEFAULT"
to include the default graph of the store in the dataset... I am inclined to leave that out for this round and if people find it useful, it might be added in a future version of SPARQL. I'd like to raise whether we want to add that to "postponed issues" and marked that in
 http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/index.php?title=To_Last_Call

Axel