Re: Comments responses

I am fine with the response to DR-1. I am also fine with the response to JC-3 in the
light of the current draft, but overall I ask myself whether the recent comment by Jorge [1]
and what we intend to do about it will also affect JC-3 on the long run?
[1] questions the approach of translation to union patterns in general and seems to have
some quite reasonable arguments regarding efficiency (exponential answers) and previous
work (how XPath does it).

Opinions?

Axel

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2010Oct/0064.html