Formatting issues (Re: Review of Entailment Regimes (Action-317))

This is not on the content (I will reply separately): the document does not display on Safari or Chrome (running on Mac), though I did not have a problem before and it does display on Firefox... I have no idea what happened.

Ivan

On Oct 5, 2010, at 20:41 , Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:

> Birte, Ivan. See response inline below
>
> On 10/2/10 2:01 PM, "Birte Glimm" <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
>>> ------
>>>
>>> There is a sudden jump in the complexity of the examples when getting to the
>>> RIF core. I wonder whether it is possible to add a simpler example here...
>>
>> not done, I leave this up to Chime
>
> I added a simple example right after [1] the definition of "7.2 (Simple) RIF
> Core Entailment Regime".  I forgot to mention that I wanted to make this
> small change prior to publication in today's meeting, sorry about that.  But
> the change was quite small so I figure no harm in adding it.
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/entailment/xmlspec.xml#id6176595

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153