Re: ACTION-272,Collect some Update test cases and put them in CVS

On Sep 27, 2010, at 4:45 PM, Matt Perry wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have added some DELETE test cases to CVS. They are in 3 directories: delete, delete-data, and delete-where.

I glanced over these. I agree with (and ran and passed) them with the following fixes:

delete/manifest.ttl, delete-data/manifest.ttl, delete-where/manifest.ttl

	Updated default namespaces to use /2009/sparql URI space (aligning with other manifest files).

delete/delete-pre-03.ttl

	Updated default prefix and email addresses to align with data in other files. This affects the following tests:

	- dawg-delete-using-04
	- dawg-delete-with-05
	- dawg-delete-using-06
	- dawg-delete-05
	- dawg-delete-using-05
	- dawg-delete-using-02
	- dawg-delete-06
	- dawg-delete-with-06

delete/delete-using-05.rq

	Added braces to the triple pattern: 'GRAPH <http://example.org/g1> ?s ?p ?o .'

If these changes sound OK, I'll go ahead and commit them to CVS.

thanks,
.greg