Re: Agenda TC 2010-09-13

I'd assume we have to go through the normal "cycle" if we want to include this in the Rec track docs, i.e. start with FPWD, etc.
any comments from the team contacts?

FWIW, as I had understood it, we had at least one WD cycle with ideally all missing pieces added before LC planned anyways, cf.
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-08-10#document_publishing_status__2f_plans

Axel