Re: page about the term "named graphs"

Sandro,
under graph-1, you ask:
but you most likely wanted to use different bnode labels there because
otherwise the answer would be a trivial yes in a graph-1 setting.
In the RDF semantics doc it says that such graphs are equivalent and
that, for simplicity, such equivalent graphs are treated as identical
within the spec, but that still means that they are "only" equivalent
and they are not identical in general.
Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 309