Re: Signalling entailment in queries

It sounds you and I are in agreement on this, except perhaps for my
wanting to allow the entailment regime to be specified down in the graph
pattern, after the GRAPH keyword.   Honestly, I don't understand that
part of SPARQL very well, so let me ask instead: how could you query for
ONLY the RDFS-entailed triples of a graph <g1>?

Here's a rough stab at it:

        SELECT ?s ?p ?o
        WHERE {
      GRAPH <g1> ENTAILS USING ent:RDFS { ?s ?p ?o }
      MINUS
      GRAPH <g1> { ?s ?p ?o }
    }

Do you at least see what I'm getting at, and why I want the be able to
signal entailment inside the graph pattern, not just up at the top?

Also, I really don't see anything non-declarative about this kind of
structuring.  The question raised by the "ENTAILS" line about whether a
particular graph entails (via some regime) a particular graph pattern --
isn't that a perfectly mathematical/logical/declarative question?

     -- Sandro