Re: Graph naming in Service Descriptions (ACTION-266; discussion of comment DS-1)

On Jul 13, 2010, at 6:19 AM, Alexandre Passant wrote:

> Shouldn't sd:name be a DatatypeProperty, and so the name being a literal and not a URI ? (as Sandro said IIRC)
> Or maybe that's simply the use of "name" which confuses me (it makes me think of something different than a URI / Identifier, as the usual foaf:name).

Right, that's exactly the issue we're discussing. We already refer to named graphs in FROM NAMED clauses by IRI, though...

> Note also that the name property is currently not in the SD RDF file [1], but there's a "named" one. Is that a typo ?

The namespace document hasn't been updated to reflect the current state of the editor's draft (where it has been changed to sd:name).

.greg