Re: [TF-LIB] COALESCE is an unhelpful choice of name

On 14 Nov 2009, at 00:41, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> Then again, that's what COALESCE means also, so this is a case of
> once I think about it, none of the names make sense to me.
>
> :)

Based on your previous email "COALESCE (or whatever it's called) takes
1 or more arguments and returns the first of its arguments that is
bound to a value (i.e. first argument that is not unbound and not a
type error)."

So what about FIRST_BOUND or something explicit like that ?

Alex.