Re: HAVING vs. FILTER (was: Re: Views on the outcomes of F2F)

One concern raised was IIRC why we need both if HAVING is anyway redundant by:

SELECT AGG(?X)
WHERE P
GROUP BY G
HAVING R

 being equivalent to

{ SELECT AGG(?X)
WHERE P
GROUP BY G }
FILTER R

which would HAVING really make the very same as FILTER in the end of th the day.
Can we confirm/decline this (conjectured) equivalence?

best,
Axel