Re: [TF-ENT] Requirements and Issues

Bijan Parsia wrote:
> On 29 Sep 2009, at 04:19, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
>
>> How are issues going to be handled?
>> The WG has an issue tracker - is that going to be used?  Who arises
>> issues?
>
> I guess that's for the chairs.

Right, my intention is that all WG materials are tracked in the issue
tracker. If telecon, email & other WG discussion related to a
deliverable (whether required or time-permitting) seems to end in an
open question or without consensus, Axel or I should create an issue to
track it and, preferably, an action to move it forward.

If we miss something that anyone feels should have an issue attached to
it, please don't be shy about suggesting it--especially because it's
challenging for us to follow every technical discussion that occurs.

Lee