RE: minutes of today...

[[
Simon Schenk: we proposed to have a separate grammar document with an overlapping part but didn't have much response. ←
Simon Schenk: Andy's response wasn't pro or con, so would like other opinions. ←
]]

I'm pro having one grammar.  Having it in one doc seems like a good thing.

In query 1.0, we have a single full grammar at the end and fragments in relevant places but the fragments weren't done until the grammar was absolutely final to avoid errors creeping in.

I've checked in sparql-grammar-all.html [1] from [2] to move it into W3C space along side the annotated text one (aside - can we make every thing readable from the web please?)

Eric - this HTML is produced with the tools as before and is the same HTML table format that went in query 1.0.  I can put in yacker as well but under what name should it go? Can we list all grammars in Yacker?  (Might be worth removing old ones from DAWG.)

 Andy

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/sparql-grammar-all.html

[2] http://jena.hpl.hp.com/~afs/sparql-1.1.html