Re: service description discovery

I think one of the problems we also had with option 7 is that if the
HTML content and the RDF content returned by the service is not
'identical', than, well, this is not really kosher. Taking into account
that a widely implemented practice for SPARQ endpoints is to return an
HTML Form for an 'interactive' query, this may raise lots of eyebrows,
eg, by the TAG...

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153