Re: service description discovery

OK, that's interesting.

My reading of the 14.9.1 text is that in this case the cache-control
headers are probably intended to override what it says in 9.2, but
it's far from clear.

Is there someone we can ask who would know what the intention of the
RFC was?

- Steve

--
Steve Harris
Garlik Limited, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK