test cases (was: Re: Variable scope for subqueries)

Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> How are we capturing the details of agreements?  In the issue tracker
> but at some point they need to be backed up by test cases.   Are we
> doing that as we go along or as a later phase?

Good question. In general, I'm pretty happy with carefully worded WG
resolutions, but I agree that test-case-backed resolutions are preferable.

I'm not sure how best to proceed on test cases - I suppose it makes
sense to leverage the framework of the DAWG, but I'd really love to have
a volunteer or volunteers to act as test case editor / curator.

Lee