Re: Entailment Regimes Task Force

I tried to rename SPARQL/OWL to SPARQL/Entailment as Ivan suggested,
but my knowledge about how to work with wiki pages is too limited :-(
I managed to change the headline on the pape, but I can't see how I
can rename the page. I can of course create a new page with the same
content in it, but how can I then delete the old page?

Regarding Axel's comment on how to proceed, Bijan (with co-authors)
has a paper in which they outline how SPARQL can be used with OWL
reasoners (Direct Semantics). How about kicking off both, the work on
RIF/RDFS and OWL or to speak in entailment regimes with the extensions
to RDF-Based and to Direct Semantics?

Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306