Re: Entailment Regimes Task Force

Ivan,
I used that name because that is the name that was used for the
feature all the time since I joined the WG. That is what the feature
was named in the initial voting about which features the group would
work on and during the F2F. I agree that it might not be a well-chosen
name, so do you suggest we start the TF with a discussion about what
name we use?
Birte

2009/8/1 Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>:
> Great, thanks!
>
> One immediate comment, though: the entry for the time-permitting
> features is not only OWL. It also includes RDFS inference and possibly
> looking at RIF rules. Would it be possible to rename the page to avoid
> any misunderstandings?
>
> Ivan
>
> Birte Glimm wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> following Andy's example, I have created a wiki page for the SPARQL/OWL TF:
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/TaskForce:SPARQLOWL
>>
>> also in Category:TaskForce
>>
>> The list of names from WG telecon (2009-07-28) is there. Please add
>> yourself if you want to participate and are not yet on the list.
>> Could I also ask interested people to note their availability for a
>> generally good slot in the week where we could meet when needed.
>>
>> Birte
>>

> --

> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
> mobile: +31-641044153