Re: Implementations of entailment in F&R

Here is what I know regarding this:
KAON2 also has a SPARQL interface (only distingushed variables though)
and Racer has its owl syntax that is similar to SPARQL and they might
consider changing it if SPARQL/OWL becomes a standard.
For HermiT SPARQL support would be mainly my job I guess. At the
moment implementing all OWL 2 features and passing all OWL 2
conformance tests has priority.
Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306