RE: UNSAID vs MINUS

Good time to revive it.

(I reorganised the page end of Friday - didn't remove any text intentionally but I put the two options in separate sections.  I generally called it NOT EXISTS.)

To make progress on this, let's take it in two steps.

1/ Decide on UNSAID vs Set-MINUS, that is resolve to explore one design in depth

2/ Then take as a sub-issue of NOT EXISTS as to have a graph operator and/or a FILTER expression.

I propose we adopt the UNSAID/NOT EXISTS design.  The Set-MINUS seems to have no advantages because it is equivalent to an NOT EXISTS form, but requires each side to be a set, which would need to be worked through the rest of the language.

On the second part, I found it to be no more work as the graph operator is the introduction of  algebra-level filter.

 Andy