Re: Some comments on F&R (2)

Axel wrote before:
 > I agree that Protocol enhancements could have more things, which
 > aren't related to update alone.

Hmmm, thinking about it again, and seeing Adny's answer, I think I
better retract that. Since we didn't agree on any *other* Protocol
enhancements, especially as we keep "Service Descriptions" as a separate
point, Andy's argument makes sense also to make the scope clear.

 > "HTTP based graph update via the protocol is orthogonal to the
 > SPARQL/Update language mentioned above. Whether or not there will be a
 > concrete mapping between SPARQL/Update and HTTP based graph update is
 > currently under discussion in the working group."

Independently of the structure, that is still a valid issue to be
noted... kind of the evolution of ISSUE-17

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,