RE: Some comments on F&R (2)

If it's because you want SPARQL/Update as the name for the language (not a bad idea) how about:

4 Update

    * 4.1 SPARQL/Update Language
    * 4.2 Protocol Enhancements for Update

To reflect the resolutions:

"SPARQL WG will pursue a full-featured, multi-graph update language" [R2]
"SPARQL WG will pursue RESTful operations for updating RDF stores" [R3]

[R2] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-06-02#resolution_2

[R3] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-06-02#resolution_3

Good bot.