From: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Kjetil Kjernsmo
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 1:46 PM
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
Subject: Re: SPARQL WG telecon agenda: Tues 26-May

On Monday 25 May 2009 10:48:01 Axel Polleres wrote:
> We'd like to center this week's telephone conference mainly around
> getting closer to consensus about the scope for SPARQL/Update.

Good!

And let me also again pester people into writing more of these:
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Category:UpdateUseCases

These provide valuable input about what people actually use and should form
the basis for what we decide to let into SPARQL/Update 1.0. So, for the rest

of the group, please have a look at them before the meeting even if don't
have anything to post.

Kind regards

Kjetil Kjernsmo
--
Senior Knowledge Engineer
Mobile: +47 986 48 234

|  SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE  |

Computas AS  PO Box 482, N-1327 Lysaker | Phone:+47 6783 1000 | Fax:+47 6783

1001