Re: rq24 ready for publication

Bijan Parsia wrote:
> On Sep 21, 2006, at 11:05 AM, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:

>>> Is this that draft:
>>> 	http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/rq24.html
>>>
>>> And thus the one I should skim-review?
>> Indeed. The issues have been whittled down to 2, summary statement
>> removed. Keep in mind that this is for a heartbeat publication
>
> Actually, it's not just that, or even primarily that, at this point.
> It's the publication of a working draft which, thus, changes where we
> are in the process. I.e., we are no longer in CR, and will have
> another last call.
>
> Furthermore, I do believe I understood quite well my action from the
> working group. Indeed, "skim-review" suggests that most strongly.
>
>> and not
>> something we're hoping to carry down from the mountain.
>
> That is, of course, true of just about any WD except perhaps LC WD.
>
> Cheers,
> Bijan.

The minutes of 5th Septmember [*] record the decision of the WG:

"""
<kendallclark> PROPOSAL: To publish rq24 on or shortly after 19 September,
after a sanity-check review by BijanP, and after SOTD updates by EricP.
"""

	Andy

[*]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/att-0204/05-dawg-minutes.html