Re: PROPOSED: that SPARQL advance to CR

On Mar 21, 2006, at 7:27 PM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> So we discussed this CR request today.
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/crq349
>
> I edited out all but one of the remaining @@'s
> (I still owe PFPS a reply. I'll do that tomorrow).

I don't believe there's anything substantive outstanding re: protocol
doc, but I wanted to send you a list of my outstanding changes that
need to be completed (hopefully by end of biz on Friday):

1. find a long query for the POST example (I think LeeF is still
gonna send me one)
2. finish the Kanji example
3. update the WSDL, rq23, and results format links
4. explain the XML syntax example a bit more

Just FYI -- I don't believe any of these impede or impact a decision
to go to CR.

Cheers,
Kendall