Re: wsdl fun (re: ACTION: LeeF to try SPARQL WSDL files with Woden validator, report results.)

On Mar 21, 2006, at 12:25 PM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 11:38 -0500, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
>> Howdy,
>
> Hi. Thanks for doing this right away!

Indeed. I should have done it ages ago. -sigh-: there's no real
excuse, but god how I hate dealing with Java! :<

Btw, I take it to be additional confirmation of the resolution (in
our favor) of the issues we discussed earlier that the lastest Woden
didn't complain about those two aspects of our HTTP bindings (either
the maxOccurs="unbounded" or the Interface Operation name "query"
rather than "query-request")...

I don't know if that really discharges my action, but it helps boost
confidence.

> Hmm... I'll have to add these to the WBS form that asks if we're ready
> for CR.
>
> Kendall, the sooner you can review these diffs and let us know
> if you concur the better. Please apply them and check them in
> if you concur. If you disagree, please explain.

I concur, and as of 1.18 (just checked in) the canonical WSDL is
patched.

Cheers,
Kendall