Re: Technical Plenary f2f meeting plans -- SWIG and SWBP coordination

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 03:17:50PM +0000, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> >We are scheduled to meet 2-3 Feb at the 2006 TP. I am responsible for
> >an agenda and, I guess, chairing. We need to tell the organizers what
> >our insfrastructure needs are. To that end, imagine an agenda like:
> >
> >  2 Feb:
> >    0900 - 1300 SPARQL Query LC issues (testing, editorial refinment).
> >    1430 - 1800 SPARQL Protocol LC issues (ditto).
> >  3 Feb:
> >    0900 - 1300 postponed feature prioritization
> >    1430 - 1800 SPARQL 2 commitments and charter considerations
>
> The all groups meeting is a chance to meet with other groups.  Collecting
> SPARQL-2 input from them would be good, albeit possibly a bit early [*]
>
> (Do any groups want to meet with us?)

Current Agenda proposal:

 2 Feb:
   0900 - 1300 SPARQL Query/Protocol pub issues
   1430 - 1800 Next Steps (hopefully inviting SWIG)
	       postponed feature prioritization
 3 Feb:
   0900 - 1130 Next Steps (hopefully inviting SWBP)
   1200 - 1300 publications:
		 Use Cases
	         JSON
   1430 - 1530 JSON/AJAX and other current fads
   1600 - 1800 SPARQL 2 commitments
	       test suites
		 scehma
		 look at current tests
		 maintenance plan

The chairs of SWIG (meeting 2 Feb) SWBP (3 Feb) are included in the To:.
Feedback?

--
-eric

                        5322 Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-8520