Re: Editorial changes in Section 2.5

Regarding the points below (about which I'm still waiting), I got
further feedback about being unclear the 'fixed' role of BGP' and B,
which in fact do not appear anymore after section 2.5. We need some
text emphasing this fact; something like at the end of 2.5.1
"From now on we will say that a BGP matches with pattern solution S
on graph G, omitting the specific E-entailment, the fixed scoping set
B, and the fixed scoping graph BGP'."

Does it make sense?
cheers
--e.