Re: automatic extraction of rq23 examples

On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 03:31:58PM +0200, Jeen Broekstra wrote:
> Jeen Broekstra wrote:
> >
> >Dan Connolly wrote:

> >>Has anybody managed to reproduce EricP's results?
> >>
> >>Jeen, maybe?
> >
> >I have not yet ran EricPs scripts to generate this stuff but I have
> >tried to run the generated test cases through my test suite.
> >
> >I am getting a couple of parser errors on result set files though,
> >specifically result-5.3.ttl and result-5.5.ttl. Both test cases deal
> >with optionals but the generated result set is malformed (it contains
> >'empty' value properties).
>
> [snip]
>
> I managed to tweak the perl script a bit, so this particular problem is
> now solved. I also ran into a problem with result-11.4.11.ttl, which
> contains some special characters which seemed to be encoded improperly.
> Can anybody verify that the latest version actually does have correct
> character encoding?

I believe the character encoding (iso-latin-i) was inconsistent with
Turtle (utf-8 only). I tweaked the open to write utf-8 and made sure
all the extracted data was in utf-8 (total 3 lines changed).
	&utf8::decode($value);
	open (F, '>:utf8', $filename)

1.8 should be all set. This updated:
  data-11.4.11.ttl