Re: on SPARQL, various

Hi Dan,

You have not seen it because it is just a draft.  The SWBP will be
discussing it during our ftf.  From the agenda at [1]:

> SATURDAY 5 NOVEMBER
> 14:15-15:00
> LIAISON
>
>    DAWG
>    Review of SPARQL
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/
> 0107.html

Thanks for your clarifications.  I have noted them and will discuss
them during the above agendum.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0236.html

Regards,
Dave