Re: SPARQL Protocol Test Suite Update

Elias Torres wrote:

> Andy,
>
> So are we going to merge the manifests? I think you worked around it for
> now, but I think it'd better if we solved this early on so we don't have
> almost identical schemas.
>
> Regards,
>
> Elias Torres
> Software Engineer
> IBM

I'm happy to change if/whenever suits you.  Have code that parses the ptest
formats (mostly, it's just the other code with renamed properties) but I'd
liek to use the same code everywhere as the other manifest code understands
"includes".

Just let me know when you change it - I'm working off of a copy anyway as I
need to add ptest:service properties to get the tests working at the moment.

	Andy