Re: WSDL with distint interfaces for return types

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 10:27:23AM -0400, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> I've been trying to see what WSDL consumers can do, comparing the
> current WSDL, with one opertion, to another with two operations, one
> for each return type. My goal is to sufficiently describe SPARQL so
> that a tool can set up an appropriate handler for the response.

These changes seem vitiated by the resolution of WS-Desc's LC337, near as I
can tell.

> I'm not done with my homework yet, but wanted folks to see what I was
> working with.

An ugly blow up in the # of bindings is the first thing I see. I don't
really see the point, as I said above, given the changes coming in WSDL. But
YMMV.

Cheers,
Kendall
--
Sad songs and waltzes aren't selling this year... --Cake