Re: Issue #rdfSemantics / #owlDisjunction

On Oct 7, 2005, at 8:38 AM, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> This text hasn't appeared in email but I have reproduced it here. I
> wasn't sure of the origins of
> http://www.mindswap.org/~bparsia/rdfssemsparql.html
> but I hope that's OK.  Also, I don't know the original author so "I"
> is unbound.
[snip]

Sergio Tessaris.

I thought they (Sergio and Enrico) sent it to the list during the
telecon. I put up this page because it wasn't coming through fast
enough, but now it seems it hasn't come through at all!

I'll add some replies to Andy's (v. useful) message in another message.
This was for getting attribution right.

Cheers,
Bijan.