Re: agenda: RDF Data Access 4 Oct

On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 11:15:57AM -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
>           * roll call. Regrets: SteveH, LeeF, DaveB

I'm sending regrets; I've got RDF scalability study code to write before I
leave for Mexico on Wednesday. I also want to send regrets for the telcon on
the 11th, if we have one.

(Argh to everyone who's written an RDF database with no command-line
interface! :>)

Also:

>           * ACTION: KC, EricP to review WSDL 1.1 sparql protocol
> publication
>             candidate, once a candidate pointer is mailed to the WG

I think a pointer was mailed out earlier today (haven't read that email) but
I'm not sure I'll be able to really review this before Wednesday. If the
review can be, simply, thumbs up or down, then I can probably do it tonight.

>    11. SPARQL Protocol and WSDL
>
>           * ACTION KC: review sparql-types for xs:any weirdness, w.r.t.
> WSDL
>             2.0 constraints

This is uncompleted and won't be done till 18 Oct or thereabouts.

>           * ACTION: DanC to notifty DAWG of WSDL response to our WSDL
>             comments
>
>                * note: [19]WSDL happiness Kendall Clark (Wednesday, 28
>                  September) and thread

Yeah, that was an action on you to make sure I made a report, which I did to
my satisfaction at least. ;>

Cheers,
Kendall
--
Sad songs and waltzes aren't selling this year... --Cake