Re: protocol editor's draft: 1.53

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 04:45:54PM -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:

> We just recently got a comment about that...
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2005Jul/0061.html
>
> Would you please respond to it?

I did, offline, this morning, but, yes, I'll respond publicly tonight or
tomorrow.

> That's at least progress on...
>
> ACTION KendallC: add POST binding to protocol doc
>
> I'll probably double-check later to see whether it's
> in progress or completely done.

In progress.

> > - added semantics for malformed query fault, though I believe this may be
> >   incomplete as spec'd currently
>
> Hmm... I hope somebody gets inspired to do some protocol
> test infrastructure work soonish.

Well, yes, but I meant something different. I meant that in the text at
hand, I said that a MalformedQuery fault must be returned when, basically,
the query is illegal. I'm wondering if it should be returned in any *other*
cases? Like problems with RDF dataset, say.

> The only action I see that you didn't make at least some
> progress on is...
>
> ACTION KendallC: Check whether the results namespace is in protocol
> draft; if so, update.

Ah, yes, thanks. What did we decide for the results namespace after all?

Kendall Clark