Re: more sorting test cases

Jeen Broekstra wrote:

> Seaborne, Andy wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> Good - but I'm still unclear.  It is possible to have a test with one
>> of each kind in the results and get a defined ordering.
>

> Yes. For example test case 3 does this: it contains a single unbound
> (and several ordered bound values) in the result.
>
> I'll include a few more, similar cases later, hopefully today.
>
> (By the way, the sorting test cases can be found at
>  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/sort/. Sorry for
>  forgetting the ref earlier).

I've checked in a test case for sorting three values, all of which are
different terms: a bnode, a URI and a (typed) literal. Test sort-8 in
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/sort/manifest.ttl.

>> One minor thing came up: The data files and some queries still end
>> \r\r\n (after checking out on windows).  Doesn't break anything.  Have
>> they been checked in UNIX style with \r\n?
>

> I do try to check in UNIX-style linebreaks only, but something may have
> gone wrong. I'll doublecheck.

Fixed this as well. Everything should be unix linebreaks now (and i've
fixed my cvs client to do this automatically from now on).

Jeen
--
Jeen Broekstra          Aduna BV
Knowledge Engineer      Julianaplein 14b, 3817 CS Amersfoort