Re: UNSAID + inference tests

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 04:56:32PM +0000, Steve Harris wrote:

> I've added the tests from
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0538.html
>
> As http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#dawg-unsaid-001
>
> I believe this completes my action from the 2004-12-21 telecon, assuming
> the translation is correct

I've just read Andy's mail where he says UNSAID doesnt bind variables,
that seems quite supprising to me (and makes UNSAID less useful, but much
less painful to optimise), but I'l change the test to an ASK.

I dont think its possible to ask that question (all the things that aren't
of type :C2) without a binding UNSAID. Not that I think thats a bad thing
:)