Re: Status update on SPARQL Language document

The current version v1.112:

     http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/

$Revision: 1.112 $ of $Date: 2004/10/11 12:17:59 $

All the comments and suggestions should been processed.  There is an audit trail
in the email archives.

We have had positive agreement to publish from: DaveB, SteveH, SimonR, HowardK.
  Comments from PatH and KevinW have also been covered.

 Andy