Re: on code names, group ownership, and boundaries

1. I'm taking this as a request for those of us who have submitted
    use cases to propose new, mnemmonic names for them. Yes?

2. At what point will we begin to gather these use cases in a
    public document, similar to the RDF Core issues list? So that
    refs and concensus can be thus focused.

Patrick

--

Patrick Stickler