RE: UC&R: comments on v1.74

It kind of falls out of using HTTP/MIME-type negotiation.
In the SOAP/POST world, I'm not sure what it would mean.

There is only one serialization (RDF/XML); the rest have "lesser standing".
For small devices n-triples might be helpful but if the device is so small
it doesn't like XML, there is limit to what it's going to do anyway.

	Andy