RE: I can accept... (Was: Re: Objective 4.6: additional semantic knowledge)

The proposed rewording of my proposed rewording seems to be nothing but
a removal of the reference to SWRL. I included that language in the list
quite intentionally--I felt it was important to include a language that
can be used to describe RDF models but does NOT necessarily have any RDF
encoding.

Why are we working so hard to make sure not to mention SWRL?