From: Polleres, Axel [mailto:axel.polleres@siemens.com]
Sent: den 3 oktober 2012 11:14
To: Peter Waher; cbuilaranda@gmail.com; public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
Subject: RE: Default and named datasets in federated queries

Dear Peter,

I have added an item linking to your mail to consider implementation experience of specifying datasets for federated query to our http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Future_Work_Items list (where the group collects suggestions for future work).

I'd appreciate if you could briefly confirm that this answers your concern.

Best regards,
Axel