RE: Editorial suggestion for CREATE operation

Hi Axel,

No, I think that wording still needs to be corrected, because the
sentence does not limit that clause to the case of empty graphs.  I
suggest qualifying that clause as follows:
[[
Since (non graph-aware) Graph Stores may remove graphs that
are left empty, for such Graph Stores any CreateOperation
performed on an empty or non-existent graph may
be viewed as implicitly immediately followed by a
DropOperation (see next subsection), or simply as an
operation with no effect.
]]

Thanks,
David