Re: Dave Beckett comments on SPARQL 1.1 Query Language W3C WD 2010-10-14

Dear Dave,

we were just going through old comments and apologize sincerely for not having answered earlier directly:
there was discussion within the group around the issues mentioned in your comment and we
think that all has been addressed and/or obsoleted in recent drafts.

Would you mind confirming that or let us know if any concerns remain?

sorry again for the very late response,
best regards,
Axel, on behalf of the SPARQL WG