Re: Serializing datetime

Hi Andy,

I am satisfied with this resolution provided that "Advice on canonical
datetime values" is added to the wish list for consideration in the next
version:
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Future_Work_Items

It certainly is possible to convert, but one important point of
standardization is to reduce the amount of conversion that is needed
when transferring data from one system to another.

Thanks,
David

--
David Booth, Ph.D.