Re: Indirect Graph Identification

Has the group come to any agreement on this issue?

>From what I have seen, some think named graphs must be only be located
at the graph authority, others think incomplete named graphs can be
served from any services. Regardless, my point is that these same issues
are the same weather we talk about resource descriptions or named
graphs. Will the group consider addressing the broader issue of indirect
resource URI requests?

Thanks,
James